Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Bound



 

Green Vest, Vintage Military Jacket, Stripe Sweater, Printed Overall Onesie: thrifted/Boots: Kenneth Cole Reaction/Bracelets & Rings: Antique Shop

Although the weather here in the hills is still quite cold, I decided to wear one of my favorite overall onesies.  Yes, it's cold but I didn't really care much today, I am so ready for Spring. I needed to wear that certain outfit that makes you feel good inside when you wear it and this outfit does just that for me.  I had an appointment today with the Dentist (extraction)...yeah it was fun...if you really look at my cheek you can sort of see the puff from the cotton/gauze...surprisingly though I felt no pain.  I hope the rest of my day goes the same.
Anyhow - hope you are all having a great day...smile!

                                                                   Thanks for stopping by,
                                                                                 Tati

No comments:

Post a Comment